Being a baby is full of humiliation. You can’t talk, you can’t walk, and you can’t go to the bathroom anywhere but your own underpants. If that wasn’t bad enough, your parents seemingly go out of their way to make you look ridiculous. (Seriously, bonnets? Naked photos?) It’s like they’re worried their bald, chubby, child’s coolness level might overshadow their own.
It’s insane and there’s nothing you, as a baby, can do about it. I’ll bet these little ones wish they could though, and with good reason!
1. “Who are these people?”
2. “Seriously, I didn’t come from them, right?”
3. She looks like, um, one of the Coneheads. A really racist one at that.
4. Right after future him traveled through time to let him know how embarrassing this picture will be in junior high.
5. Having a family requires sacrifice.
7. Where’s the kids makeup? How embarrassing.
8. “Take the picture, buddy. Chop chop.”
9. At least this dad is willing to share some of the embarrassment.
10. “Wait–this isn’t the beach.”
11. You’re gonna need a bigger wagon.
12. “What is this alien technology?”
13. Lucky for the photographer, you can’t see a thought bubble.
16. “Really? You’re going to use that filter?”
18. I hope he didn’t drive home that night.
19. They start ‘em young over at Chippendale’s.
20. His parents must be foodies.
(H/T Distractify /ViralNova)
Don’t worry, awkward babies, it gets better. … Well, actually, it doesn’t–but you get used to it.
Share this post using the button below.